SPM series Close-coupled Submersible Electric pumps
Close coupled multi-stage submersible pumps. The motor is protected by a double seal system with an oil chamber providing long lasting reliability. Motor cooling is assured by the pumping liquid.
AISI 304 stainless steel body and impellers ensure superior performance and maximum operational efficiency.
The SPM 5" is available with or without level float.
It can also be installed in a horizontal position. The unit comes with 20 metres of cable and has a maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand 25 g/m³.
• Discharge size：RP 1 1/4"
• Delivery：up to 11 m³/h
• Head：up to 80 m
• Power supply：single phase 50 Hz
• Power：from 0.55 kW up to 1.5 kW
• Temperature of pumped liquid：to 40 °C
• Maximum immersion depth：20 m
• Maximum solids size：up to 2 mm
• Insulation class：F
• Protection：IP 68
• Water supply from collection tanks , reservoirs ,
6” wells traditional wells , fresh water courses ,lakes etc.
• Automatic systems for garden use.
• Surface irrigation systems.
• Increasing pressure in general inside tank orwell,
to avoid suction problems and noise.
• Rainwater harvesting system.
• Fast and easy installation
• Double Mechanical Seal System
• Versions with or without float switch
• Material Stainless Steel - AISI 304
• Installation : horizontal or vertical